Monday, November 12, 2007

Press save to cancel this relationship

Mm. Been a bit since I posted, since I was doing it pretty regularly. Homework is crashing down on all of us in waves, all the teachers seem to want to swamp us before we escape for Thanksgiving Break. Not much of a break anyway. I'll be working, and then maybe 2 days with my parents and grandparents and then more work and then school. Yeah. Sigh.

On Wednesday November 7th Jason and I broke up. It was mutual, and had been in the works for awhile. We were together a year. "Press save to cancel this relationship" is what Facebook says when you change your relationship status. I find the phrase hysterically ironic. We're still friends and still have fun together, but it's definitely not the same. I feel pretty empty. I think I'm more distressed then I admit, according to the drawing I made during Anime club, while everyone else was playing video games:



My sister came up this weekend, so I was distracted from my issues by taking her out to eat, and giving her her birthday presents which she enjoyed very much. On Sunday we went to Jason's and she played her new game and I worked on my comic class layout. It was okay, not too awkward. But she went home yesterday. Katie and I are heading to the mall after class, and I think I'll get my hair cut. Then she's sleeping over, so I'll have more distraction. This week is full, I have so much work to do. Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate on it. One more emo sketch before I go:


No comments: