Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die from?


You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.
Take this quiz!



Rugs are fun.

Woke up this morning and checked if my school was open, since it was supposed to be pretty bad out today. It was closed. I blinked at it, and then called the school to be sure. WGAL wasn't lying. So I told Trisha school was closed, and then I went back to bed. Weird dreams, and at one point I woke up trying to breathe. Ug, I hate being sick and stuffy. I read my Edward Gorey book. Quite depressing, but loved the illustrations. I want to doodle some of his creatures he put in this one ("The Hapless Child").

Inspired by this guy's work :http://michaelpaulus.com/gallery/v/character-Skeletons/ I've started drawing monster skeletons. I love bones. Soon as I have more of a collection I'll try and put some up here. Been thinking of getting a smaller sketch book, since I like to work small with ink. Have work tomorrow, but I'll get to sleep in. I like sleep. I had sleep today but it still feels like I need more. Always. It's like I'm in a constant state of sleep depervation. After work I think I may get my ears pierced, if I'm not too out of it. I've never had my cartilage pierced, and I've heard varying accounts of if it's painful or not. Let's help I'm not queasy.

No comments: