Thursday, October 11, 2007

Digital Stuff


Okay, I lied. Ink work will be up after I put some of my digital stuff up. This is a vector from my Digital illustration class last year. Has some sloppy areas, but I like it a lot.



Here's another Digital ill class project, vector self portrait. It was actually chosen to be one of the 9 pieces of student work to go on the advertisement poster that PCA&D sends out to high schools. I'll take a picture of the poster some time and put that on here.



Here's some of my first photo manipulations that I actually kinda liked, both featuring Jason (one was a gift for him, the other was because I liked the weird expression he had in my original picture).



Don't know what I think about this one, but I had fun.



And here's just some faces and scribbles when I was playing with my tablet. The doodles are from my notebook last year while I was bored in class.



I have more Photoshop colored sketches, but it's mostly fan art. I might do a post just for that, but after this blog is graded. ;P

No comments: