Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Some "In-progress" Work

For this blog project I must show some work in-progress and unfinished pieces. I'm browsing through my multitudes of sketches, paintings, and unfinished photoshop work and I'm realizing that I have quite a lot of stuff that I had forgotten about. ^^; One example being this:




A watercolor piece of my cat and boyfriend. Obviously underdeveloped. Poor Tandy. He is an orange, blotchy creature here. Now that I have found this it has renewed my interest in finishing it. As soon as I have time away from homework, school, and work. Ha.

Another unfinished watercolor is a caricature of Frodo. Like the pic above, I ran out of time and had to submit it as it is. I was pretty happy with it though, and with a lot more touch ups I think it'll be nifty.

I started a colored version of a self portrait sketch, but never got around to finishing it...I don't mind it so much however. But I still like the sketch better then the photoshop-colored version. Maybe that will change once/if it's completed.




Colored version thus far:



Mmm, Baja Blast. Had Taco Bell for dinner...it's been a long time since I last fed that addiction. I'm addicted to their hot sauce. I mention the drink because it's helping me stay focused on my homework (besides updating this blog). Staying focused on a homework assignment for this class is hard to do, since everything else I've handed into this man was given a C+. -_- Hard to be motivated with the knowledge that it'll be another C no matter what I do. Ah well. Picking up my pencil once again...

No comments: